Sunday, February 21, 2010

my blog about needing a (real) blog

It's no fun to write a blog when the only person reading it is one friend. Why don't I just send Dani a blog-style e-mail instead?

I've randomly gotten sidetracked on the internet (don't know how it's possible, since there's oh-so-little to see and do online) and found that some people have some really interesting blogs going on. From writing about free gym trials in Manhattan to trying to find a real job in the music biz and even discovering yourself in small Indian villages, it makes my lame little blog, well...lame.

And I'm not nearly cool enough to have lots of people want to read a blog about my life. So I am going to stop this nonsense, find something to blog about, then proceed. Now, to find some topic that needs to be written about and fill that hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment