Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long time overdue

Wow, this entry is quite overdue.

This summer has been filled with many random trips and small adventures, which I've really enjoyed. I went rafting with Amber, and I was able to check out some new places here in Fort Collins. Plus, I've been spending lots of time in my backyard with my roomies, lighting up a fire pit we have and making the most ridiculous mad libs.

All in all, it's been a good summer. It's just a shame that schools are back in session and things are going to start getting hectic and stressful again.

I'd like to plan a vacation where I re-unite with friends from college, somewhere awesome with a beach. Like Miami, for instance. Or California.

Well, off to cover tonight's exciting school board meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment